BeNeLux Tour 2019
25 till 28 april 2019
Sorry, the inscription is closed. Better luck next year.
What is the BeNeLux Tour?
- The BeNeLux Tour .
- It is a tour that is recognized by GWEF so this also means that we follow the GWEF event rules.
- One of these rules is that if you want to participate you have to drive a GWEF recognized bike!! (see GWEF event rules).
- The BNL tour is a tour that passes through the three BeNeLux countries.
- 3 day camping, a free T-shirt and a free closing dinner.
- Every night we camp (mostly) on a different campsite.
- The routes are ONLY available in GPX format. The tour is for those who like to drive their bike a lot !
- Every day of the tour you will be driving between 280 and 350 km, there are NO highways in the tour, only normal touring roads, sometimes very small, and sometimes bigger.
- So you will be driving your bike quite a lot during the day.
- So if you like to stop a lot, sit at your tent, or go sightseeing then this event is NOT for you.
- On the other hand, if you like to drive your Bike a lot, have a great time with friends and like to spend most of the day on the saddle, this tour will be something for you.
- If you would like to join this tour, don‘t hesitate and send your inscription form to the organisation.
- Places are limited to 170 participants.
How to inscribe?
- Subscriptions will only be made via this website.
- At the bottom of this page you will find a link to the registration form. After you have filled in all the fields on this form, you can send this to the organization.
- This year's participation is € 54.00 for GWEF members, € 65.00 for non-GWEF.
- Afterwards, you transfer the total registration fee to the BeNeLux account stating Participation BeNeLux Tour 2019 followed by your name.
- After receiving your payment and processing your registration through the organization, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address provided.
- 2 weeks before the start of the tour you will receive the GPS routes.
- Included in the registration fee: a T-shirt, 3 days camping and a closing dinner on the last evening.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE ALL COMMUNICATIONS WILL EXPIRED HERE!
Paid but can not participateIf by certain circumstances you canít participate after you made your payment than the following rules apply. First and for all you notify the organisation !!!
|26/03/2019||05/04/2019||Reimbursement minus T-shirt cost and meals|
These dates are not there by chance, due to our obligations to our supplier of the T-shirts and campsites we cannot make exceptions regarding these dates. We hope that you can understand this.
A few simple rulesAs an organization, we have some simple rules that we would like to see followed by all participants. These rules are not difficult to do but just to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- As we continue every day to another campsite and the agreements with guest campsites are made on the basis of small tents, we ask with insistence to leave the big family tent at home and use a small tractors tent.
- The places on the campsites are limited, so please no places left to keep up, or to block the aisle next to your friends. It is but for one night since we are there again.
- This tour follows the GWEF event rules, so if you join, you represent yourself also to this to keep rules (see GWEF event rules).
- This tour is open to participants who are on a GWEF recognized motor drive.
- Always follow the instructions on the Organization and or by the campsite staff. Don't go with this people in discussion. There will always be a legitimate reason why something get asked.
- Do you like to the airside traffic rules and behave responsible.
- Have respect for your partners, both at the camp site and on the go, everyone has a different driving style, please respect this.
- What breakfast is concerned ... There will be enough for anyone who has ordered breakfast. If everyone behaves as an adult ... so no lunch packages on the go.
- At dinner, you take what you have ordered. You take nothing else because that looks better at that time, because then you take eating one of your participants.
- In most places where we stay is smoking "not allowed", including the E-Cigarette.
- We are a guest at these places so please respect this.
- As organizers we give our word that we have a nice group are to receive, so have fun, but behave as an adult so that we can go back to the camp sites in the future.
- If there is a problem with the aanvangst of the tour routes sent to report this for because once the tour is started there is no GPS support.
As an organization, we want to thank you in advance to be able to follow these rules and to hopefully another successful edition of it.Our E-mailadress is firstname.lastname@example.org